We’ve saved the best day for last! There are eight fabulous getaways up for grabs on the last day of our Stay Longer Weekend/National Tourism Week promotions PLUS a bunch of giveaways happening all day @TravelinginWI on Twitter.
Here are the details!
We want to know how we can make the Stay in Wisconsin blog better! What would you like to read about? What would you write about if you could? What will keep you reading?
Eight winners will be randomly picked to win one of today’s great blog prizes:
1. an overnight at the Holiday Acres Resort on Lake Thompson in Rhinelander
|2. a night at the Jefferson Street Inn in Wausau
3. a stay at Ross’ Teal Lake Lodge in Hayward
4. a free night at America’s Best Value Inn in Fort Atkinson
5. an overnight at The Delafield Hotel in Delafield
6. a stay at the Lakewoods Resort in Cable
7. a free night at the Voyager Inn in Door County
8. $250 Best Western gift card to use while you explore Wisconsin
Blog contests will end at 4:30 pm CDT and comments must be posted to this article to be eligible to win!
Twitter contests include stays at Staybridge Suites Middleton, AmericInn Sturgeon Bay, Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort, Spur of the Moment Ranch, and Percheron Paradise! Twitter prizes are being given away throughout the day. Follow @TravelinginWI for more details on how to enter!
Tags: America's Best Value Inn, Best Western, Cable, Delafield Hotel, Door County, Fort Atkinson, Hayward, Holiday Acres Resort, Jefferson Street Inn, Lakewoods Resort, Rhinelander, Ross' Teal Lake Lodge, Stay Longer Weekend, traveling, twitter, Voyager Inn, Wausau, what to do, WIsconsin