Art lovers rejoice! This week there are a plethora of places to explore and discover great art and artists in Wisconsin and we’ve compiled a handful for you below…
- Creative Arts Walk, Rhinelander: From 4-8 pm Friday night you’ll have the opportunity meet local artists “and watch them demonstrate their craft” in downtown Rhinelander.
- Milwaukee Artist Market, Milwaukee: Held on the grounds of the Milwaukee Art Museum, you’ll find 80+ Milwaukee-area artists offering “One-of-a-kind paintings, drawings, jewelry, prints, sculpture, ceramics, wearable artwork, and more”.
- Art Impressions, Land O’ Lakes: Head north to the WI/ UP border for this show featuring 60-80 exhibitors and a wide variety of art and hand crafted items”.
- Art Fair at the Mill, Richfield: Held at the historic Messer/ Mayer Mill, this fine art & craft fair is free to the public. Don’t miss your chance to tour the mill for only $5 per person as well.
- Art in the Park, Appleton: View the works of 215 artists, from jewelry to wood, painters to sculptors; plus kids art activities, music & more.
- Arts Council Art & Craft Fair, Shawano: Over 100 artists will exhibit in the Mielke County Park & Arts Center.
- Festival of Arts & Gallery Tour, Bayfield: 47th annual event featuring over 90 artists on Lake Superior’s shore. In addition, area artists will “open their studios and galleries to visitors with open houses, demonstrations, and special sales”.
And for the kids… Messy Fest, July 25th in Whitewater: For the young, budding artists, head on over to Whitewater for Messy Fest. Activities for kids include painting with your feet, slip-n-slides, whip cream scenes & more!
As always, click on over to WisconsinLodging.info to find great places to stay in Wisconsin!