Up next in our series on Wisconsin’s indoor waterparks & water activity centers, we head to the Northwoods to The Waters of Minocqua.
No matter what the weather outside, you’ll find 13,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor waterpark fun for the entire family at The Waters of Minocqua!
Two 3-story-high, completely enclosed body slides carry you to a refreshing plunge pool. Or, have fun in the indoor/outdoor activity pool and relax in the indoor/outdoor hot tub. For the younger children, check out the kiddie area with a slide of it’s own and shallow depth water.
A snack bar onsite offers pizza, nachos, soda and a few alcoholic drinks for the adults. For dry fun, don’t miss the huge arcade just off the waterpark – great fun for “kids” of all ages!
On the Calendar this Winter:
- Holiday Open House with Jack Frost, November 20-22, 2009
- Freezin for a Reason, January 2, 2010
- Cruiserfest, February 12-13, 2010
- 20th Annual Klondike Days, February 20-21, 2010
- 2010 Lakeland Loppet, March 6, 2010