No matter where you are in Wisconsin, there are tons of Father’s Day activities and events to enjoy this weekend with your dad. Make this Father’s Day the best ever by giving your dad a day that shows him just how special he is to you. There is still plenty of time to plan a fun-filled day; check out the ideas below!
- Catch a fish on Father’s Day: Get out in nature, away from the computer and your phone and enjoy quality time with Dad on the lake! Check out the all of the great fishing options here : https://www.travelwisconsin.com/article/fishing/eight-trip-ideas-take-dad-fishing-this-fathers-day-weekend
- Have some fun on the farm: Dads are free this Father’s Day at Mulberry Farms in Hilbert, WI. Bring a picnic lunch and enjoy some fun family time. More info: https://www.travelwisconsin.com/events/tours/free-dads-on-fathers-day-40802
- Family Zoo Day: The Milwaukee County Zoo is a great place for kids and fathers to spend time together. All fathers receive free admission, no cooupon necessary, as Prairie Farms Dairy sponsor’s Father’s Day at the Zoo. Learn more here: http://www.milwaukeezoo.org/events/fathersday.php
- Hang out at the Harley-Davidson Museum: Explore 114 of Harley-Davidson history this Father’s Day, the Harley-Davidson Museum honors fathers and grandfathers by offering free admission:https://www.harley-davidson.com/content/h-d/en_US/home/museum/explore/events/fathers-day.htm
- Run the trail: Is your father into fitness? Wisconsin Trail Assail is a Father’s Day Run in Menomonee Falls, WI. Learn more here: http://silvercirclesportsevents.com/wta-fathers-day